There are lots of questions that first-time and returning patients have about our facility. Here are a few answers to make your visit run smoothly.
Q: Cats and Dogs doesn’t have a parking lot? Where should we park when we visit?
A: There are lots of parking options available, including:
- Green Zone in front of the hospital is 30-minute parking.
- The hospital driveway is available. Feel free to block cars. We will play car shuffle if need be.
- Street parking is available on Redondo Avenue.
- Street parking on 6th Street is available except for Friday morning from 8:00 AM – 10:00 AM for street sweeping.
- Additional parking is available at Petco Unleashed, across the street from the hospital.
Q: How often should I bring my pet in for a visit?
A: An exam is recommended annually for healthy young adult pets. An exam is recommended every six months if your pet is a senior or has a chronic illness.
Q: What type of payment is accepted?
A: We can accept American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Cash, or Debit. Unfortunately, we do not accept checks- if this is an inconvenience please let us know.
Q: How often should you be using flea control?
A: Every month, unless otherwise instructed by your veterinarian.